Bridget (27)

Bridget: My Name is Bridget i am 27 years old i am single still looking for a nice looking man so i got up and got dressed and went to the club and i went to my favorite Nightclub Pure Nightclub i went in and the first thing that caught my eye was my damn Ex-Husband Dustin Breeding he walked over to me and said can i join you i said sure he sat down and this is our conversation.

Bridget: I asked him what you want Dustin cause i have nothing to say to you.

Dustin Breeding: Can you just listen to me for a minute Bridget please let me talk to you.

Bridget: I told him you got 2 minutes to talk cause imma leave you in this club cause i don't have time for this now can you hurry this up cause i am ready to go home and go to bed.

Kelly Breeding: Look we can go back to your place talk please cause i really need to talk to you right now i may be married but we need to talk right now.

Bridget: Look Kelly come on cause you ain't gonna hush until we talk let's go back to my place and talk right now let's go now come on i am finna go get in my car if you are coming trail me in your car.

Kelly Breeding: I hopped in my car and followed Bridget back to her house i parked my car in her garage i seen her pulling up in her garage and she got out her car and unlocked her door and she told me to stay downstairs while she went upstairs to change.