Breanna(20)

Breanna: wassup my name is Breanna i am 20 years old and i can't stand Kimbresha and her girls imma go to her house and call her outside so me and my girls are outside kimbresha house and i call her name and she come out the door with her girls and i have my girls with me and so i step in her yard and she come at me and we start fighting and then my girls start fighting her girls and we are just fighting until she is dragging me up and down the yard with everybody watching.

Kimbresha: I Keep dragging her up and down the yard until she finally said she give up so i let her hair go and i get my girls we stand in my yard waiting to see what she gonna do next.

Breanna: So i gather up my girls we get in our car and leave cause this girl just embaressed me in front of my boyfriend and he was just standing there like he didn't wanna help me so i just got in my car and left.

Kimbresha: Me and my girls we went back in the house i told Breanna she can't beat me i run this block and she and her girls got they behind whooped in front of the whole neighborhood now i hope she learned her lesson not to mess with me and my girls cause we run this block now me and my girls we are in my house chillin after that lil fight session with Breanna we are watching lifetime movies until next time peace out.