Girl's Night Out pt.2

Brittney: Right now us girls we are almost finished getting dressed we are doing our make-up and putting on our shoes.

Sasha: I am almost finished getting ready with my friends and right now we are doing our make-up we are almost finished.

Asia: I am looking too cute for this club tonight omg wow i am smoking hot right now.

Tameshia: I am finished getting dressed i am just checking my outfit out and i must say i am gonna get lucky tonight oh gotta go bye.

In Front of the Night Club

Sasha: Right now me and my girls we are standing outside the club waiting for these new girls to show up tonight and i look at my iphone it is almost 9:00 where are they.

Pulling up at the Night Club

Dyneshia: Right now me and my girls we just pulled up and we see these fine a** girls standing there waiting for us imma holla at one of them when i get out the car so i tell Jasmine i seen them fine girls that was waiting for us she said let's go talk to them we get out the car and go over where they at.

Sasha: I seen this cute girl but i really don't like her like that but imma give it a shot so i say let's go in the club we go in and start dancing while Brittney and Asia getting us drinks and i spot this fine carmel looking man and he says my name is Jacob Latimore and he ask me what my name is i said my name is Sasha.

Jacob Latimore: So i am just chilling with my boys and i spot this fine girl so i as her name she said her name is Sasha i said what a beautiful name and i asked her did she wanna come back to my place and chill with me she said yes so imma take her home to change and then head out to my place hope i get lucky tonight.