Ray Ray and Samantha Wedding Plans

Samantha: It has been 2 days we still haven't heard from Sasha nobody has seen or heard from i called her phone again this time she answered her phone i said Sasha where you at she said i am at home i asked her are you okay she said yeah and she said i have something to tell you i said what is it Sasha  she said i am 4 months pregnant i told her it's gonna be okay.

Ray Ray: I came back in the house i seen my fiance talking on the phone i asked her who it was she said it was Sasha i asked her to let me speak to her she handed me the phone i was talking to her i asked her was she okay she said yeah i said alright and handed my fiance back the phone i went in the kitchen to cook for me and my fiance i went to asked her what she wanted to eat and i over heard her and Sasha talking and she said Sasha was Pregnant i was gonna say something  but went back to cooking.

Samantha: After i got off the phone with Sasha i went in the kitchen where my fiance was he was cooking some Spaghetti and Meatballs with garlic bread i went back in my living room to finish watching my lifetime movie i heard a knock on my door i answered it and it was Sasha i told her to come in and join us for dinner i told Ray Ray to get another plate out for Sasha he said okay he got out another plate and he said dinner was ready.