Sabrina(19)

Sabrina: Wassup my name is Sabrina i am 19 years old i just got home from work and i am tired my fiance is doing a surprise for me so i just pulled up i got out my car and locked my car doors and i unlock my house and went inside and seen rose pedals all over my stairs so i followed them upstairs to our bedroom i open the door i seen rose pedals on our bed and i followed them to our bathroom where i seen my fiance sitting on the edge of the tub waiting for me so i stripped and got in the tub and he slipped in behind me we sat in the tub for hours and then we got out and walk back in our bedroom and that's where we made love all night long and when i woke up the next morning i was feeling sick to my stomach so i ran to the bathroom and threw up and then i thought to myself i maybe pregnant so i brushed my teeth and went downstairs to eat my breakfast and i ask my fiance to ride with me to walmart so when we got there i told him to get me a pregnancy test while i get some snacks after i got the snacks and he got the pregnancy test he paid for everything and we went back home i grab the pregnancy test and went upstairs while my fiance was fixing our snacks for movie night i took the test and waited 5 minutes and then i heard it beep i went and checked it and it said positive + i am pregnant i took the test downstairs and showed my fiance and he was so excited were gonna have a baby i told him i kissed him and we layed back on the couch to watch our scary movie yes i said scary movie Insidious: The Final Key.