Desiree (24)

Desiree: Wassup my name is Desiree i am 24 years old i am in my house chillin watching tv and i got up went in the kitchen to cook me something to eat and i went back in my living room to watch tv on my couch and then i heard a knock on my door i seen my Ex-Boyfriend Kelly Breeding i looked at him like what is you doing here you need to be with your girlfriend and he said i just wanted to see you i said come in he came in.

Kelly Breeding: Desiree was getting on my nerves talking about me get out your house and so what i did i pulled her up off the couch and carried her upstairs and threw her on the bed and started stripping me and her we had a wild night it was amazing and i woke up the next morning she was still sleeping i got up and went in her kitchen and cooked Breakfast for me and her.

Desiree: I woke up feeling sick to my stomach i got up and ran in my bathroom and threw up i flushed my toilet i brushed my teeth and went downstairs and seen him cooking i laid down in my living room on my couch and he brought my breakfast to me i finished eating and i laid back down went to sleep and he told me he was leaving i said okay just lock my door i went back to sleep and the my iphone is ringing i see Ray Ray name pop up i said Hello.

Ray Ray: Desiree have you heard from Sasha.

Desiree: I told him no and i told him to call Sasha and see where she at.

Ray Ray: Alright let call her and see where she at then imma call you back later.

Desiree: I said alright talk to you later Ray Ray Bye Bye.