Aaliyah (22)

Aaliyah: My name is Aaliyah I am 22 years old I just came down to visit my friends and BigBang and Exo cause I haven't seen them in a long time so I don't decided to surprise them I just arrived home and I see some car parked in my drive way so I get out my car and open my front door and I see my Boyfriend T.O.P standing there with roses in his hands I take the roses and said thank you baby and he said it was one more surprise so we went upstairs and went in our bedroom and I seen the bed full of roses I told him it's gonna be a long night

T.O.P: I wake up before my girlfriend i look over at her she still sleeping i went to the bathroom to take a shower and while i am showering i hear my girlfriend running in the bathroom throwing up i got out the shower to check on her i asked her was she feeling okay and she said no so i went in the bedroom and got dressed and went back in the bathroom and picked up my girlfriend and carried her bridal style downstairs to the car and rushed her to the hospital on the way there i called G-Dragon and Chanyeol i told them to meet me at the hospital.

Aaliyah: I wake up in a hospital bed and i see the doctor and my boyfriend T.O.P over there talking and then the doctor looks at me and says congratulations you are gonna be a mother and T.O.P looked at me and said were gonna be parents and i seen my room door open and i see G-Dragon and Chanyeol them come in the room i told them the good news and they was excited about the baby i was excited to i can't wait in 9 months imma be a mom and T.O.P is gonna be a dad i just laid in the hospital bed to rest cause i am tired so i was sleeping  and then i woke up cause the doctor said i can go home i looked around my hospital room and i seen everybody sleeping and i seen my boyfriend sleeping next to me so i woke him up and told him the doctor said i can go home so i woke up everybody and told them i am going home so they got up and went to the car and we was on our way home i just get in my bed and go back to sleep and that's what me and my boyfriend did. GOODNIGHT.