Kambreisha and Sabrina Fight

Kambreisha: Right now i just got through fighting Sabrina i whooped her A** she got what she deserved i bet she won't try that sh*t again with me i will beat her A** Again so she better go home while she can still walk or she can just go to the other side of the club and just chill and get some ice for her face i am bout to get some ice for my face cause she punched me hard but i am okay.

Sabrina: That's okay she may beat my A** but imma get her back believe me i got a trick up my sleeve she ain't gonna see it coming he should be on his way here yeah i know i am wrong for calling Kambreisha's Ex-Boyfriend on her but she needs to learn her lesson since she wanna beat my A** so bad imma see how she gonna react when she see her Ex-Boyfriend i don't care i had to what i had to do.

Trisha: I was listening to Sabrina's conversation imma go back and tell Kambreisha what just happen i gotta warn her that Sabrina just called her Ex-Boyfriend to come beat her A** and she said that's what she forget and i bet she won't do it anymore i can't wait to tell Kambreisha omg Sabrina is gonna her A** beat again omg do she ever learn her lesson from the first A** beating.