Chill Night After Prom

Dyneshia: We are now chillin at  the hotel we just had a lil party in the room after prom now we are laying the beds now chillin and talking about what we gonna do after we graduate we all have big plans we all gonna go to college together and just have fun.

Latisha: I am talking about my future with my Boyfriend we have been together for 2 months now we are in the room talking and chillin.

Kristiyanna: I am chillin with them in this hotel room we are wildin right now and we decided to play Truth or Dare Dirty so I pick Jasmine first. (Truth or Dare Jasmine)

Jasmine: I picked dare so kristiyannna is finna tell me my dare imma do it to so here we go.

Kristiyanna: So I told Jasmine her dare I dare her to Kiss Dyneshia on the lips for 2 minutes.

Jasmine: I get up and go by Dyneshia and started kissing her on the lips for 2 minutes.

Everybody looking shocked at what Dyneshia and Jasmine doing right now they have been kissing for more than 2 minutes aye ya'll breathe now.

Jasmine and Dyneshia: Sorry I didn't know my 2 minutes was up.

Latisha: Aye why don't we just play 7 minutes in heaven.

Everybody alright let's play I am ready and we have enough boys to play.

Jasmine: Okay let's see who's first spins the bottle it lands on Roc and Dyneshia okay you 2 in the closet for 7 minutes.

Roc and Dyneshia in the closet now they are kissing and feeling each other and now they are on the floor and Roc takes off Dyneshia's shorts and starts eating her out and then he slips off his pants and takes out a condom and he slides inside of her and start going in and out of her real fast cause time was almost up Dyneshia was screaming so loud that they all heard her and was shocked that they was in there making love on the floor for 7 minutes and when the time was up they came out the closet all sweaty holding hands.

Everybody shocked right now looking at them 2 just laughing and smiling

Roc and Dyneshia: we look and everybody just staring at us so me and roc and gets up and we go to his house across the street and I stay the night with him cause his mom said it was alright cause she had to work a double shift tonight she told us if we wanna have sex we gotta go to the living room floor and have sex so she leaves out for work we tell her goodnight she locks up the house for the night so we are now alone.