Bridget's House

Bridget: I am in my house chilling watching lifetime i was eating some baked tilapia fish and mashed potatoes and fried chicken i fixed my plate and sat back down on my couch started eating until somebody knocked on my door i got up and answered it and low and behold it was Jason Jordan i let him and closed my door back i asked him did he want something to eat i fixed him a plate and gave it to him.

Jason Jordan: I was at my girl Bridget House chilling and eating with her while she was cleaning up i got up and went in the kitchen with her to help her clean up as i was helping her she was going to sleep over the kitchen sink i picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs and laid her in the bed i went back downstairs and finished cleaning up her house and went back upstairs laid down in the bed with her and went to sleep.

Bridget: I woke up the next morning he was still sleeping so i went in the kitchen and cooked breakfast for me and him so i heard his foot steps coming downstairs and he came in the kitchen and kissed me on my cheek i fixed his plate and sat it in front of him and i fixed my plate i sat down at the table and ate my Breakfast and i got up and washed dishes and Jason asked me did i wanna go to the Mall i said yeah i told him to let me get dress imma be right back down.