Trisha's House Party

Trisha: Right now i am at home getting ready for my house party tonight i have my friends helping me with the decorations and balloons and right now i am cooking the food and waiting for my girls to come help me.

Alisha: Right now i am heading over to Trisha's house to help her with her house party i went to the store and bought some Balloons for the party i had called Crystal she was gonna go buy some Decorations for the party.

Larissa: Trisha called me over her house to help her cook the food for the party so right now we are cooking the food i am making my famous Macaroni & Cheese my girls love it.

Crystal: I am at the store buying the decorations for trisha's house party and while i was at it i had bought some more food to make for the party so i payed for everything heading to my car i get in my car and head to Trisha's house when i get there i see Alisha and Larissa's Car already here.

Trisha: So i called everybody including the girls we met in the club i invited them to so i sent out a text saying my house party start at 9:00 and i told that girl Jasmine to call they boyfriends to come to the party.

Back at the Hotel

Jasmine: Trisha told me to call my boyfriend and tell them to come to her house party so i call my baby Prodigy and told him to tell the boys to come to Panama, City Florida he said okay and said they was on their way down here so i went and told the girls.

Kristiyanna: When Jasmine told me my baby was on his way to Panama,City Florida i was excited and went and told Dyneshia, Latisha and Samantha that our boyfriends where on they way to Panama,City Florida they was happy so we went and got ready for Trisha's house party.

Latisha: While i was getting dressed i heard the door bell so i went and answered the door and i see my baby and his friends standing at the door i let them in and i also seen B5 with them to so i let them in i told them we was almost ready for the party.

B5: Well we was waiting for the girls to get ready for the party while we was waitng for them we was watching tv until they came out the room ready to go so we was heading to Party so later we out bye bye for now until next time.