Jasmine Outfit

Jasmine: I am ready to head out now waiting on Dyneshia.
Dyneshia: so i am on my way to jasmine's house to pick her up to go out to the Ice Bar and Grill i blow my horn and she comes out the house with this cut outfit on and she looks at my outfit and says it looks cute on me.

Jasmine: Dyneshia is looking mighty sexy in that outfit tonight omg i just wanna make her my girlfriend so bad but we are looking for dates tonight so we heading to the bar tonight time to have fun.

Dyneshia: me and jasmine are having our own lil conversation on our way to the Ice Bar and Grill to chill and drink a few drinks and talk to some guys and see how it goes tonight.

Jasmine and Dyneshia: So we are in the middle of a great conversation until 2 fine boys walk up to us and and ask us can they chill with us so we said sure and so we told them our names and they told their names which are Chresanto August or Roc  and his friend name is Rayan Lopez or Ray Ray.

Chresanto: So can we buy you 2 beautiful ladies a drink my treat tonight cause you 2 are looking might beautiful tonight so what would it be.

Dyneshia: i was blushing a lil and told him my drink that i wanted i want an Apple Martini.

Jasmine: i want a Sex on the beach  and get us 4 tequlia shots with a lime please and thank you.

Roc and Ray Ray: Sure we will be right back you 2 stay right here just look sexy like you doing now girl i wanna get to know when we come back.

Jasmine and Dyneshia: Talking omg they are so fine we gotta bring them back home with us tonight i wanna learn more about them tonight Jasmine alright Dyneshia.

They come back with their drinks

Dyneshia and Jasmine: thank you guys so much for the drinks umm we was wondering do you 2 wanna come back to our place and chill with us tonight.