Diamond House

Diamond: I was at home chillin in the bedroom watching tv and then i got up and cooked me something to eat until i got ready to to go to the club with my friends i was in my car yes my Pink Camaro with a white strip i was driving to the club when i seen this fine girl walk past me and she was fine as hell i had to holla at her while we was going in and she was too fine so i got her number i walk back over to my friends with her beside me her name is Tanisha  as i walking back to my friends with Tanisha i introduced her to my friends Brooke, Adrianna and Asia they said hey and i asked them did they want Tequlia with a Lime Shot they said yeah i said i will be right back i went to the bartender and ordered 5 Tequlia Shots with a Lime and went back to our table we drank our shots and went to the dance floor to dance with each other i was dancing with Tanisha while we was dancing i seen Issa dancing with Camilla i wanted to say something but i told my girls lets get out of here i am tired they said alright and we left he seen us leave i didn't say nothing we just kept walking.

Diamond: I dropped Brooke, Adrianna and Asia off at home and me and Tanisha went back to my house and my phone started ringing i looked at my caller id it was Sasha i answered it.

Sasha: Hello Diamond i was wondering could you help me out tomorrow cause imma be busy planning Ray Ray and Samantha wedding i need your help to find her the perfect wedding gown.

Diamond: Okay Sasha we can just meet up at the Bridal Boutique tomorrow evening at 2:00 okay cause i am with my girlfriend right now so imma see you tomorrow evening Sasha bye.