Valentina House

Valentina: I was at home chillin until my phone started ringing i answered it i said hello and the voice on the other end said (Voice):do you remember me baby and i said who is this and the (voice) said Guess who it is baby and i took one wild guess and said the name of the person i never thought that would ever call me i said let me guess is this Kim Namjoon and i said what took you so long to call me i told him to come over my house right now and i hung up my phone.

Kim Namjoon: I made my way over to Valentina House and i stood there for a minute and i went up to her door i ring the door bell i heard her coming to the door i was nervous but when i saw her i was amaze at what i was looking at right now she told me to come in and make myself comfortable so i did and she asked me did i want anything to drink i told her yes.

Valentina: I grabbed 2 wine glasses and a bottle of Red Wine and took it back in the living room where he was waiting for me i sat the glasses down i told him to open the bottle and so he popped the bottle open and poured me and him a glass of wine by the  time we was on our third glass of wine both of us a lil tipsy but i was finna go to bed i asked him did he wanna stay the night he said sure i told him to follow me to my bedroom i went in my bathroom and changed into my sexy lingerie i came out the bathroom i seen him taking off his shirt i wanted him right now so you already know it was gonna be a long night for me and him let's just say he is a beast in the bed.

Valentina: We both woke up at the same time and looked at each other and seen we was naked i asked him what happen last night he said we had sex and i told him to hold that thought i got up out my bed fast and ran to the bathroom and threw up and i heard him behind me holding up my hair i told to call my personal Doctor i told him my doctor name was Doctor Kim Seokjin he called him right away and told him to come to my house.

Namjoon: I ran to the door and told him she was upstairs in her bed and they both came upstairs i pointed to the bed where Valentina was laying he check her and then he gave her an Ultrasound and i was looking at the ultrasound with him and he turned to us and congratulations you're Pregnant Valentina and Namjoon looked at me and said imma be a dad i gotta go call my friends so he called all them over to our house and he told his friends that i was pregnant they was excited.

Valentina: Namjoon come here baby can you tell Jin to cook us something eat please he said alright and went downstairs to tell Jin what i said he said okay i was just laying in my bed resting like Jin Said cause he is my doctor to so he came in my room with the food told me to eat so i was eating with them.