Bestfriends Girl's Night Out

Latisha: Well hear we are at this teen night club we just met the new girl her name is Samantha she is very nice and sweet she is one of our bestfriends now so where ever we go she goes with us it fun having her around.

Kristiyanna: Samantha is really cool she is funny but has a very awsome personality she is a very cool friend to have around.

Jasmine: well what can i say about Samantha nothing but she is a very amazing friend and we are glad that we met her she maybe mixed but she has a very amazing style of choice.

Dyneshia: Samantha is so cool to hang around with we are finna go out to eat and she is going with us we are glad to have her as our friend.

Samantha: Well what can say about 4 amazing bestfriends that i have now they very cool to hang around with these girls know how to have fun and party that's what i like about them.

Mindless Behavior: Well we have met 5 amazing girls they have the best outfit of choice and they personality is out of this world and they new friend Samantha she is a very cool girl to hang around with.

Omg Girlz: I see the girls got a new friend her name is Samantha and is a very sweet girl we love hanging with her cause she goes to the mall with us girls she knows how to pick out clothes very stylish girl.

B5: well what can say about this new girl that we see with the girls Samantha is pretty and she has sense of style this girl can sing very well and she is very sweet and a lil shy but overall she is the greatest friend you can ever ask for.