Kaydence and Park Jimin House

Kaydence: i was at home cooking dinner for my husband Park Jimin he was working and he would always call and check up on me while i am at home alone and pregnant with his child so he would call 3 times and now he is calling me.

Kaydence and Jimin conversation

Kaydence: Hello Baby yes i am still cooking i am almost finish with dinner are you on your way home cause dinner is almost ready can you stop by the store and get me a bag of Hot cheetos and a Coca Cola i love you baby thank you.

Jimin: Baby that's all you want from the store before i go i will see you when i get home love you baby i also got us a bottle of Red Wine and sparkling Grape wine i am on my way home baby bye.

Kaydence: i seen my husband pulling up in the driveway with bags in his hands so i was gonna help him but he said he got it so i went back to setting the table for me and him.

Jimin: Got all the bags out the car and carried them in the house into the kitchen i went in the kitchen and started cooking for me and her i made Macaroni and Cheese, Tiplia and Mashed Potatoes i started setting the for me and her i took out the Red Wine and two wine glasses and we sat down and started eating dinner it was amazing then after we got done eating we went upstairs to shower together and went to bed we kissed each other Goodnight.