Gabriella (19)

Gabriella: Hey my name is Gabriella i am 19 years old and i graduated Central High School with my friends and now i am finna head to the club with my friends Asia, Trisha and Brooke i am heading to my car to go pick up them up now i pull up to they house and blow my horn and i see them coming out the house they got in the car and we pulled off heading to the club the name of the club is Compound this club has 3 levels in this club and the dance floor was too small and so what we did just went to the bar level and got us some drinks and sat down on the sofa in the club and just chilled then my friend Brooke had the nerve to call over 4 boys and i was nervous so i introduce my girls and myself to the boys they names were Key, Benny, Lucas and Shamateo we all sat down at the table drink our shots and we order more Tequlia and Lime Shots i was buzzed but i still drove us home cause the rest of them was drunk i dropped them off at home when i got home i went upstairs and changed for bed i got in bed and closed my eyes and my phone started ringing and i looked at the caller id and Mateo i answered the phone and he asked me can he stay the night at my house and i said yeah so i got up put my robe on and unlocked my front door and waited for him to come.