Aaliyah (1-2 weeks pregnant)

Aaliyah: I showed G-Dragon the pregnancy test it said i was 1-2 weeks pregnant and he was so excited we gonna start our own family now and he was getting everything ready i was like baby we got nine moths to prepare for the baby but he said i wanna be ready when he or she comes into the world i can't believe imma be a dad and your gonna be a mom i was gonna start dinner but G-Dragon told me to sit down and watch tv while he cook dinner and i put my feet up on the couch so while i was resting i heard G-Dragon say dinner was ready i was finna get up but he came and carried me to the kitchen and sat me down at the table i looked up at him and said i love you baby and he looked at me and said i love you too babe we ate dinner and watched TV until we fell asleep on the couch cuddle up and then i heard the door bell i got up to answer the door it was T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang i went back on the couch and i layed back down watching TV with G-Dragon cause he was up already watching TV they came in and sat down we was talking and then i told my baby should we tell them the said yes so i looked at them and stood up along with my man and he put his hands on my stomach and said my girlfriend is 1-2 weeks pregnant they was shocked but they all started talking about what they gonna do for our baby but i said ya'll we got nine months until the baby comes they said we still wanna be ready in case you go in labor early we wanna be ready they all stayed over that night they are some amazing friends Goodnight baby.