Krisitiyanna House

Krisitiyanna: I am at home cooking dinner for me and my new boyfriend yes I said boyfriend I met this cute boy at starbucks one day and we hit off from there and now we have been dating for 2 months now and I am waiting for him to come home from work.

Prodigy: I am on my way home from work I am tired and hungry I hope my girlfriend cooked for me yes I said girlfriend I have been dating Krisitiyanna for 2 months now I love her with all my heart.

Krisitiyanna: I hear my baby pulling up in the drive way I know he had a long day at work I just wanna make him feel relaxed so I cooked his favorite and I am running him a nice warm bath with bubbles.

Prodigy: I come in the house I smell my favorite food and I walk in the kitchen and I see my baby dressed up real sexy and she takes my coat and hangs it up and says baby how was your day at work and I tell her I am tired and it was a long day.

Krisitiyanna: while my baby is eating his dinner I tell him to come upstairs when he is finish cause I got big surprise for him waiting upstairs so I go upstairs and put on my robe and sit by the tub waiting for him to come upstairs.

Prodigy: so I am through with my dinner and I go upstairs to take a nice long shower but when I got in the bathroom I seen the most amazing sight ever my girl sitting on the tub with a robe on man I know I am bout get in tonight.