Girl's Night Out pt.3 (Samantha)

Diamond: Me and the girl's we was chillin at the bar then we see Samantha walking up in the club looking so damn sexy i was like dam girl you look attractive and she was so we order more shots and after 8 or 9 shots we was tipsy we was leaving the club and we seen Dyneshia and her evil twin Kayneshia and we was like what are you 2 doing here they was like we came to have fun and we see you all just leaving oh well have a goodnight they went in the club and we was leaving and then we see a limo pull up and we just looking and then we see Bigbang inside the limo along with EXO and Got7 so we get in the limo with them cause we need a ride home cause we had a wild night i seen Aaliyah and G-Dragon staring each other down i was like are you 2 gonna kiss or wait until you get home Aaliyah and G-Dragon got out at his house and we said goodnight to them and left.

Inside G-Dragon House

G-Dragon: While we was upstairs i was in my Bathroom changing and Aaliyah was in my bedroom changing and when i came out i seen a sight that makes you wanna just have an erotic night and think that what's finna happen cause i seen her in the most sexiest Lingerie ever she was just laying across my bed waiting for me and she got off the bed and walk towards me and brought me back to my bed and pushed me down on the bed and said it's gonna be a long hot erotic night and it was believe me we was tired she was still sleeping i was up so i decided to go make us breakfast while i was downstairs cooking i heard her wake up and run to the bathroom and throw up i said to myself OMG she maybe pregnant and i seen her coming downstairs with her hands behind her back and she said i have something to tell you and she pulled a pregnancy test from behind her back and showed it to me i looked at her and she looked at me and i said we gonna be a family i was so proud of her this is my first baby we got nine months to go imma be ready.