Trinity House

Trinity: Right now i just got off work and now i am finna get dressed for bed but i gotta cook me something to eat first then i hear someone knocking on my door i went to answer my door and to my surprise it was Chresanto my friend Camilla ex-boyfriend and now why is he at my door.

Chresanto: Right now i am at Trinity house to see her right now and she was in her blue Lingerie omg she was smoking hot right now imma have to get some before i leave her house tonight.

Trinity: I see him staring me down right now so i invite him in i told him to sit down and watch tv until i finish dinner so i am almost through cooking my Baked Tilpia Fish with Macaroni and Cheese and Grilled Shrimp and a nice glass of Red Wine i told him to come eat.

Chresanto: I come in the kitchen and she cooked alot of food for me and her so i sit to the table and she pours me and her a glass of Red Wine and we sit down to eat.

Trinity: So right now i am finna go upstairs and lay across my bed and wait for him right now cause he is in the bathroom right now so imma call him upstairs right now.

Chresanto: I ran upstairs and seen a sight i haven't seen in so long omg i must be the luckiest man in the world right now.