Cassandra & Kai House

Cassandra: Baby come downstairs for a minute and help me cook dinner cause i don't know what you like i know he heard me calling his name Kai Baby come down here and help me cook dinner i guess imma have to cook this by myself cause he doesn't wanna help me.

Kai: I heard my girlfriend calling my name i was just getting out the shower i put on my sweatpants no shirt and go downstairs to help her cook i put my hands around her waist and she jumped and turned around and said you scared me i was helping her cook dinner for me and her we are having a candlelight dinner and then we are gonna go upstairs to the bedroom i got a surprise for her as we finish dinner i giver her a blind fold to put over her eyes and took her upstairs to our bedroom and surprised her with rose pedals laying all over our bed.

Cassandra and Kai: When he uncovered my eyes i seen the most beautiful sight ever i jumped on him and started kissing him we fell on the bed ripping our clothes off and we was at it all night long until the sun came up we was hot tired and sweaty that was the best sex i ever had we said together we cuddle up and fell asleep until our house phone was ringing i reached over and answered it.

Cassandra: Hello

Kaydence: wake up Cassandra

Cassandra: Kaydence i am tired and sleepy

Kaydence: Did you just get through having sex with your boyfriend kai

Cassandra: yes i did and we are trying to sleep imma call you when wake up goodbye.

Kaydence: Goodbye you better call me.

Cassandra: i turned over in my bed went back to sleep cuddled up with my boyfriend
it was after 2:00 in the evening we was just waking up we finna go shower now after we showered we got dressed.