Jacob Latimore House

Jacob Latimore: Right now i just left the club and i brought Sasha home with me cause i needed the company i told her i am finna go up stairs and change into something comfortable so i took off my shirt and pants i changed into some sweat pants with no shirt on and went back down stairs to see that she had made herself very comfortable on my couch i was just staring her down and her body was gorgeous.

Sasha: While Jacob was up stairs i was down stairs on the couch and i decided to take off my dress and keep on my lace lingerie set i hope Jacob loves it cause i wanna give him a night to remember then he came back down stairs i layed across the couch and waited for him to see me.

Jacob: I looked Sasha body up and down and i can tell you her body is gorgeous and i wanna have fun with her tonight so imma go in the kitchen and get some whip cream and spray it on her body and lick it off and get some strawberries just to tease her a lil.

Sasha: Jacob thinks it cool to tease me okay i got him imma tease him so hard he gonna be so horny he gonna wanna have sex with me after i finish teasing him.

Jacob: So Sasha thinks this is funny she is teasing me so hard right now i am bout to take this girl up stairs to my room right now and i am gonna drill her so good she gonna be screaming my name so i grab Sasha and throw her over my shoulders and run up to my room just know she was screaming my name.