D.O (Kyungsoo) House

D.O (Kyungsoo): I just got home from the club and i brought home a sexy little cutie her name is Carmella i met her at the club we was at last night now we are at my house cuddle up watching 50 Shades of Grey while we was into the movie i started to feel a lil horny just by looking at the outfit she had on i just wanted to take her up to my bedroom and that just what i did i took her up to my bedroom and she was so loud but now the neighbors know my name.

Carmella: I woke up the next morning i went downstairs to cook breakfast for me and D.O while i was cooking i heard him coming down the stairs i was plating the food i place the food on the table and told him to come eat and then i heard his doorbell i went to the door and it was my friend Daniela and her Boyfriend Xiumin they came by the house to eat breakfast with us imma show you how my breakfast looked.

O while i was cooking i heard him coming down the stairs i was plating the food i place the food on the table and told him to come eat and then i heard his doorbell i went to the door and it was my friend Daniela and her Boyfriend Xiumin they came...

We all ate breakfast and then we went back in the living room to finish watching 50 Shades of Grey but you know what happen after watching that movie.