Camilla's House

Camilla: I was at home cooking for somebody special I don't know who it is I just feel like cooking but whoever it is I am ready for them to show up at my house it is Night fall outside already and He or she should be here by now I am finish cooking.

Trey August: My name is Trey August or Chresanto I am about head to this girl's house right now imma finish getting dressed and head to this woman house to see how she looks and if I am lucky enough she may let me get some imam see how the night go.

Camilla: So right now I am dressed in this short dress waiting for him to arrive so I stand by my door and I see car lights pull up in my drive way that must be his car gotta go bye.

Trey August: So now I am outside her house finna see what she doing in this house I am finna knock on the door now.

Camilla: So I answer the door and I see him standing there looking sexy as hell right now so I tell him to come in and make himself comfortable and we go to the table and eat.

Trey August: So the food was delicious and now I was wondering is she gonna let me hit it tonight cause I wanna make her feel good tonight.

Camilla: So I get up go in my bedroom and take off my tight dress and keep on my lingerie set and call him up to my bedroom and I lay across my bed waiting on him I hear him coming up the stairs.

Trey August: I go up stairs cause I heard Camilla call my name and I went upstairs and I seen a beautiful sight she was just laying across her bed with her blue Lingerie set on I close her bedroom door I am Finna wear her body out tonight only if you could see what she had on omg gotta go.