Girl's Night Out pt.2 Diamond(18) (Destiny 20) Camilla(21) Trisha(17)

Diamond: Right now me and the girl's we are getting ready for pt.2 of our girl's night out Brooke couldn't make it cause she is 3 Month's Pregnant so me, Destiny, Camilla and Trisha we finna go to Overtyme Bar & Grill to have some drinks.

Destiny: I am almost ready to go just finish with my make-up i just gotta put on my lipgloss and i'll be ready i called Camilla to see was she ready and she said yes imma go pick her up first.

Camilla: I just got finish getting dressed and now i am waiting on Destiny to come pick me up i heard her car horn i grab my phone and my house keys and my purse and headed out i locked my front door and got in the car with Destiny and we headed to pick up the other girl's.

Trisha: i was ready so i head out to Destiny car and i got in the car and now we are heading to Diamond's house to pick her up i am ready to party with my girl's.

Diamond: I heard Destiny's car horn so i grab my stuff i locked my door and headed to the car and we headed to the club to have fun and maybe bring some boys home with us time to have some fun tonight.

Trisha Meets Taeyang at the club let see what happen between them

Trisha: I was sipping on my drink until i seen this Handsome Light-Skin Boy in front of me we was just staring at each other until i spoke up and said my name is Trisha and he said nice to meet you Trisha my name is Taeyang i said nice to meet you we order more drinks and i am pretty sure i had too much to drink and i asked him to drive me home in his car he said yes so i told my friends that i was going home and he told his friends to bring her friends home so we all left the club.

The Next Day

Trisha: I wake up the next day and i seen this gorgeous boy laying next to me and he woke up then i realize we both we're naked i asked him did we have sex last night he said yes and i was like did you wear protection and he said no and i was shocked i looked down at my flat stomach thinking i am pregnant with his baby now and he turned me to him and he said i will take care of my baby and you and i was like how we are gonna tell them he said we will tell them after we find out the gender of the baby in 5 months i looked at him i just kissed him and we was having a make out session on my bed. OMG!! Imma be a Mom and he's gonna be a dad he was like we are gonna go to the doctor and find out the gender of the baby now let's get dressed i am 5 months pregnant and we are heading to the doctor now to find out the gender of our baby.

At the Doctors office with (Trisha & Taeyang)

Trisha: Today i am at the Doctor's office with my boyfriend Taeyang we are gonna find out the gender of our baby now i am heading in the ultrasound room now with Taeyang by my side we look at our baby and the doctor tell us it's a Girl and we leave the doctor's office and go over our friends house our friends are G-Dragon, T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri, Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok them our friends plus Black Print, Seventeen, EXO they we was at they house to tell them the good news me and Taeyang looked at each you ready to tell them he said yes and we turned to them and said can you guess What is different about me i said take a good look and then G-Dragon looked at me and then looked his friend Taeyang and said she is pregnant Taeyang said yes she is they said what is the Gender we said me and Taeyang are gonna have a gender reveal party right now so we got out the Gender Reveal cans and we told them to guess the gender of our baby some were screaming it's a Girl and some of them was screaming it's a boy me and Taeyang pulled the strings on the gender reveal cans and the smoke came out and it turned pink it's a Girl everybody was excited and G-Dragon said imma take care of my newborn niece in 9 months.