Panama City, Florida

Kristiyanna: We made it to Panama City, Florida this our first all girls road trip now we are pulling up to the hotel i am ready for the best day ever.

Latisha: This should be fun meeting new people making new friends to need to say i need a Boyfriend but you never know who you gonna meet.

Dyneshia: Would it be nice to make new friends and just have fun going shopping and going to nightclubs to have fun.

Jasmine: Florida is beautiful but i miss my Boyfriend back at home maybe i will call him when i get in the hotel room with my girls before we go out tonight.

Samantha: I was on the phone with my Boyfriend Ray Ray walking and talking while i was walking into the hotel with my girls i bumped into someone i didn't wanna see i bet your wondering who it is i don't wanna say his name.

Back at Home

Mindless Behavior: We was chillin video chatting the girls while they was in Florida we told them to bring us something back and this is what they told us.

Girl's in Florida

Girls: We was talking with Mindless Behavior on video chat and they asked us to bring them something back from Florida so we said we will bring them back something back and we hung up and started unpacking.

Latisha and the Girl's: Well we gotta get ready for tonight we are going to the nightclubs tonight so we will talk to you all later bye bye for now.