Brittney Sexy Lingerie

Brittney: I changed into a sexy Lingerie i know Princeton can't resist me cause when he sees me in this he is gonna wanna have sex now imma walk downstairs now and see what he is doing.

Princeton: I see Brittney out the corner of my eye and i see her wearing a all white Sexy Lingerie and now i am hard as a rock i need her now i run over where she at and pick her up and carry her upstairs and got straight to business i wasn't waiting any longer she is teasing me with this Lingerie on i gotta have her now i take it off her and slip on a condom get straight to business.

Brittney: Princeton was making me scream his name it was feeling amazing i told him to keep going i scratching his back with my nails the headboard was hitting the wall and i was moaning and he was groaning i told Princeton i am Finna cum and he said cum for me baby and so i did it was amazing.

Princeton: I was so tired i Thrusted one more time and i came inside her that was the best sex i ever had she was amazing she had me screaming and groaning but her moans was turning me on i had to give it to her she was screaming my name and clawing my back with her nails but now she was sleeping on my chest.

Teens Night Out (A New Year's Eve Party)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें