Sabrina (18) Teen Nightclub Bartender

Sabrina: Right now i am at home getting ready for work at the Teen nighclub but really imma be watching Trisha them cause they don't know i am back so they better watch their backs now cause imma keep my eye on them especially Trisha.

Trisha: Right now me and my friends we are getting dressed we are heading to the Teen NightClub to have fun but i feel like i am being watched but by who i don't know i am scared.

Samantha: Right now i am getting club ready to open up and then i see this girl walk in i look again and it's Sabrina now i am scared because she is the Original head leader of our girls group what is she doing back.

Larissa: So we arrive at the club as i am looking around the club i see Samantha at the bar i was finna walk over there then i see her talking to some girl with short black hair then i look again it was Sabrina i was scared for my life now.

Sabrina: I see the girls walk in the club i come from behind the bar and call all of them over to me right now and i said you all been giving your new Head Leader problems so i told them i am back now so i am the New Head Leader now if you cross me imma kill you so keep on my good side.