Sasha's House

Sasha: Right now i am at home cooking dinner for me i just feel like cooking but i am gonna cook enough for me and my friend that i talk to his name is August Alsina he just called me and said that he was coming to my house for dinner so imma go get dressed before he comes bye now.

August: Right now i am in the shower getting ready to head to this girl house her name is Sasha she is my friend that talk to i just got out the shower now i am finna get dressed and head out so peace out for now i gotta go Sasha is calling me bye i am out.

Sasha: I called August to see where he is at right now he said he is getting dressed and finna get ready to leave out i said okay i am bout finished with dinner so i said i will see you soon so i hang up the phone to finish cooking our dinner.

August: i finally arrived at Sasha house and i get out my car i smell the food from outside her house man does it smell amazing in there so i ring her door bell i wait for her to answer the door when she do she looks amazing i mean drop dead gorgeous.

Sasha: Hey i say to my friend August i told him i just finished dinner i told him to come to the table where he can eat so i told him i cooked his favorites Macaroni & Cheese, Fried Chicken, Wild Rice and for dessert i made a Cherry Pie and to drink my favorite Red Wine.

August: After Dinner me and Sasha was in her living room talking about our work Jobs Sasha said her boss gets n her nerves and i said we both got something in common so after we finished our Drinks Sasha said i could stay the night with her so i changed my clothes and put on some basketball shorts with no shirt and lay in Sasha Bed waiting for her to come out her Bathroom but when she came out you should see what she had on i don't care me and Sasha finna break this headboard tonight.