New Girls Carmella and Daniella

Carmella: Hey my name is Carmella i am 19 years old i am married to Ravi from Vixx that's my baby i love him so much we always cook together go shopping together cuddle up on the couch and watch scary movies that's how much i love my husband Ravi and the way he sings to me in the bedroom so much goes on our bedroom we have a long night.

Daniella: Hey my name is Daniella i am 20 years old i am married to Ken from Vixx i just love him to death this man does everything for me and me and my Bestfriend Carmella we sit here and listen to they song Love me Do i just love the way my husband sings his voice is amazing just like my friend's Husband she loves his voice we both love the our husband's sing they make us weak in the bedroom my husband know just what to say to me.

This is how we look i am on the left my name is Carmella and Daniella is on the right

Carmella and Daniella: Keep a look out for us cause you gonna see us more in this story now cause i hear we got some new neighbors maybe we should bake them a cake and take it to them and take our Husbands with us cause you never know what may hap...

Carmella and Daniella: Keep a look out for us cause you gonna see us more in this story now cause i hear we got some new neighbors maybe we should bake them a cake and take it to them and take our Husbands with us cause you never know what may happen let's go until next time bye bye. Carmella and her husband Ravi and Daniella and her husband Ken see you later.