Stephanie(19)

Stephanie: Wassup my name is Stephanie i am 19 years old i love to chill with my friends i love to cook for my friends but i wish i had a man to cook for i may get lucky and find me one imma go to the Ice Bar and Grill and chill right now see can i get lucky tonight i am dress and ready to go out bye for now.

Jacob Latimore: My name is Jacob Latimore i am 20 years old i am at the Ice Bar and Grill chillin and i see this fine girl walk in the bar imma make my move now excuse me i don't mind you sitting with me i can order us some drinks  at the Bar excuse me waitress i would like to order me a hennessy on the rocks and for the Lady she would like a Dirty Martini.

Stephanie: I tell him thank you and i look at him and i ask him do you wanna go back home with me and he said yeah so we finished our drinks and we leave the bar and head to my house and we get out and go in the house i told him to make himself at home while i go change into something comfortable so i go upstairs and change into my victoria secret nightgown.

Jacob Latimore: I went upstairs and seen her in the bed with her victoria secret nightgown and i was like speechless so i walked in the room and i was like we finna get it in tonight the whole block finna know my name tonight.