Girl's Night Out Pt 1.

Brooke: I was at home getting ready for our night out we are going to the Night Club to have fun me and my girls well i gotta finish my hair later bye.

Brianna: I am at my house finishing my hair and my i phone was ringing i looked at the caller id it was my boo August Alsina so i answered the phone hello he said was i going out tonight i told him yeah and he told me to meet him at the same night club me and my girls was going to i said alright bye.

Sasha: I was at home finishing up my make up and i was putting on my outfit i looked at myself in the mirror i said to myself damn i am sexy i called my girls to see was they ready they all said yeah i told them i was on my way to get them i left my house i made sure my door was locked i got in my car i was on my way to pick up my girls i picked them up but my friend Brianna said that her man said meet them at the same club we going to so i parked my car and we got out and headed towards the club entrance to meet Brianna boyfriend August and his friends Tyga and Chris They was waiting for us at the cut line so we made it to the line and went in the club and we order Tequlia shots for the rest of the night we had fun with them i know we gonna have a hangover in the morning.

Brooke: I wake up the next morning in my house with a headache and felt around my bed and i feel somebody else in my bed i turn over and i see my bestfriend boyfriend in my bed i jumped out of my bed and hit August with my pillow and told him to get out of my bed and go home to your Girlfriend Brianna and leave me alone he got out my bed and put his clothes on and leave my house.

August: I woke up the next morning in a bed i rolled over and i seen Brooke i jumped out of the bed and i scared her she jumped out of the bed and told me to get out of her house so i got dressed and left the house i went back home to my Girlfriend Brianna i went in the house and seen my Ex-Girlfriend sleeping with my bestfriend i yelled loud enough for her to hear me she looked back and said baby this is not what you think and i told her you got 10 seconds to get out of my house and take him with you she got her clothes and stuff and took him and left my house i called Brooke and told her what had happen and she said i can come over to her house so i locked up my house and went over to Brooke House so i slept with Brooke and we had sex so the morning we woke up at the same time and Brooke said she wasn't feeling well so she ran into the bathroom and threw up and i was holding her hair back and i told her she maybe pregnant and i went to buy her a paternity test and she went in the bathroom and took the test and after 5 minutes we looked at the test and was shocked.

Teens Night Out (A New Year's Eve Party)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें