Camilla's Lingerie

Camilla: As i stood in the middle of my bedroom Chresanto came in and saw in my blue Lingerie set i knew blue was his favorite color so that's why i am wearing it drives him crazy so he closes my bedroom door and comes close to me and says i am bout to have my way with you tonight and i said have your way with me.

Chresanto: She just gave me Permisson to have my way with her it is so on now i am bout give her the night to remember she is gonna be screaming my name tonight i told her to lay down on the bed she lays across the bed i take my shirt off revealing my caramel six pack body and i take my pants off and show her my eraction and she has her legs wide open and ready i am bout to dive in.

Camilla: Okay since he wanna strip in front of me i am bout to tease him now i get up off the bed and tell him to sit down on my bed so i start taking off my Lingerie set real slow and he just staring and i pull it all the way down and he motion for me to come to him so i walk over to him and he pulls me on the bed and we finish stripping each other in the bed it was about to be a long night.

Next Day

Camilla: I wake up before Roc does that's my new name for him cause he rocked my world last night and now i am finna shower and go cook breakfast for us now while he still sleeping so i get in the shower and take a 5 minute shower and i put on my victoria secret yoga pants and my pink shirt and go downstairs to cook.