Carmella and Youngjae House

Carmella: i am at home in the kitchen cooking with my boyfriend Young Jae we are cooking Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes , Corn and Macaroni & Cheese and i grab 2 wine glasses we sat the table and lit the candles and we sat down to eat our dinner after we was finish eating he went upstairs to run us a warm bubble bath this is gonna be a long night.

YoungJae: i am at home with my girlfriend Carmella she is in the kitchen cooking imma go help he cook cause she is cooking alot of food cause our friends is coming over to eat with us at our house after we finish we called all our friends and told them that dinner was ready they said they was on the way over here so we just cuddle on the couch and wait for them to arrive. They stared to arrive first Cassandra and Kai and then Daniella and Jackson then Kadence and Bam Bam last was Kaydence and Park Jimin they all arrived so me and my girlfriend we brought the food out and sat down with our friends talked and ate dinner it was great just spending time with our Friends we let them stayed the night cause it was to late to driving back home so we showed them to the spare guest rooms we have and we went to bed well except for me and my girlfriend we wanted to have a lil fun so we did all night until the sunrise everybody was still sleeping.