Chapter Three

Parker's POV

I was laying in my bed waiting for 8:30 to come. That's when I know Gabby will start to yell at me.

I went on Instagram and checked my feed. I only follow famous people because I have no friends, so I know a lot about celebrities.

"PARKER!" Someone screamed at the top of her lungs.

Where's mom when you need her!?

"Shit!" I whispered jumping off my bed and out my bedroom door. Nate told me that when she yelled, I could go in the basement and stay with him.

I had to pass Gabby's room to get the the stairs...

I sprinted past and I saw how much of a mess it was. Holy cow.

"PARKER! GET BACK HERE!"

I slid down the railing like a bad ass and jumped off at the last second. Gabby was at the top fuming. She was red and I could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

I slid across the floor with my socks and swung the basement door open. I jumped down two steps and slammed the door. I ran down the steps and opened Nate's bedroom door.

"She's coming!" I screeched, opening his closet door and climbing in. He laughed, but stuck with the plan.

The door burst open the second I closed the closet door. She looked reallllly angry.

"Where is she!? My room was suposto be clean for my friends!!" she yelled turning more red. She looked ridiculous. Too much makeup and a sluty outfit.

"Why do you look like a sluty version of Barbie?" he said laughing. I was forcing back my laughter. I thought the exact same thing and he just said it.

Great minds think alike.

She made a very unattractive face and stormed away.

I fell out of the closet and laughed my ass off. That was the absolute best! And Nate can't get yelled at! He knows so much more about them then they know about him.

"Thanks, Nate." I said with a small smile.

"No prob little sis," he said tugging the blanket up to his chin. I looked at him and waited a couple seconds before talking.

"Are you going to bed now? Its 8:30, Nate." I said looking at my phone again.

"Goodnfigh..." there was a soft snore.

I groaned and then silently laughed at him. He couldn't even say 'goodnight' properly.

I pulled a blanket out of the closet and then a pillow from the small loveseat in his room.

I laid on the floor and let my head hit the soft, grey pillow. I pulled the blanket up to my shoulders and sighed.

I wonder what the boys will be like. If... there all boys.

That's weird... teenage boys all living together? Isn't that a little strange to some people? Well it is to me. that's not natural.

I wonder if I'll be friends with them...

Sleep came over my body and soon I saw only black.

Found | first book in Found Trilogyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें