Chapter Seven

Parker's POV

I felt like I was in another world. All I could see was those green eyes. It felt like I was floating... on cloud nine. I know, I know, it might sound weird, but hey, it's true.

A sudden burst of voice made me look away from Harry.

"You guys look like you could be twins!" Lou said staring at Harry, then me, then back to Harry.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Harry was still looking at me with a distant look of his face.

"Liam," Harry spoke, "can I have a word with you."

It was more of a command then a question in my opinion.

Harry shot up from his seat and walked off. Liam shot me an apologetic look and went after Harry.

Niall took Liam's seat and Lou got up and sat in Harry's.

"So tell us about yourself, Parker." Niall said in a deep Irish accent.

"Please," I said smiling slightly, "call me Park."

"Park," Niall said nodding, "suits you better."

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"Sooo," Lou said leaning towards me.

"Sooo?" I countered.

"Touché," he said grinning and nodding.

"Wanna play a game?" Zayn spoke for the first time since Harry and Liam left.

"What game, Malik?" Niall said eying him, "last time we played a game I was dared not to eat for a while day."

Lou and Zayn bursted out laughing. I didn't understand what was so funny...

"Oh Niall," Zayn said wiping some tears, "your fault for picking dare when Harry asked you."

Just that name... it sends shivers down my spine.

"21 questions?" Zayn said to us, "but! only Park answers questions."

"Well that's doesn't seem fair." I complained.

"We wanna get to know you gurl!" Lou said in a girl voice, "pleeeeeaaaaase!!!"

"Fine! Okay! I'll answer your questions!" I said giving in.

(P for Parker. L for Louis. N for Niall. Z for Zayn.)

L: "Favorite color?"

P: "My eye color green."

N: "Favorite food?"

P: "Pasta."

Z: "Favorite brand of clothes?"

P: "Why do I have to answer that!?"

L: "Just answer it!"

P: "Holister or Pink..."

L: "Siblings?"

P: "22 year old brother, Nathan. And 19 year old sisters, Abby and Gabby. They're twins."

N: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

That question hit me like a ton of bricks. I've barely talk to boys! I've only ever had one crush. But Demi ended that...

"No." I barely spoke.

"What was that love?" Lou asked.

"No," I repeated, "I've never had a boyfriend and I don't have one now."

That all looked at me shocked. Niall went red on his cheeks, probably from asking that question. Lou looked at me like he didn't believe it. Zayn looked shocked and had his mouth slightly parted.

"But, Park," Lou said looking at me with a straight face, "you're beautiful. Why wouldn't anyone ask you out?"

"My sisters and Demi." I mumbled putting my face in my hands. I can't believe I just told them that.

"How did they-" Lou was cut off by the sound of the bell ringing through the cafeteria.

They all stood up and gathered their things. Lou and Niall grabbed Harry and Liam's things too.

I wonder where they are...

"What class do you have next?" Niall asked me.

"Gym with Evans." I sighed. Mrs. Evens is the worst teacher ever. Shes such a fun-ruiner.

"Really?" he said suddenly looking happy, "me too!"

I smiled and then looked back at the other too boys. Zayn now had Liam's things and Lou still had Harry's.

"Hey, Parker!" Lou called as I turned to walk to gym with Niall. I turned around and looked at him.

"You have a group of friends now." he said smiling.

My heart jumped with happiness. I have friends, I actually have friends.

"Thanks Lou." I said smiling.

Me and Niall turned and started to walk to gym, with him talking about... tacos?