Chapter Fifty

No One's POV

I watched Park and Harry walk down the street, towards the woods, hand in hand. They looked so perfect, so nice, so... disgusting.

I scoffed and walked away from the window. This room is so nice, so sweet, so empty. It still smells like her too, mint and strawberries. The perfect combination.

"Sir, I can smell another werewolf. He's close."

I looked by the door and saw James. He has black, slick hair.

"Is it one of them?" I asked calmly.

He shook his head, "new scent."

"Then lets go."

I brushed past him and walked out the door. He followed close behind me and yelled for the rest of them. Everyone met us in the living room. The thick smell of werewolf was clear in the air.

"What do you want to do with them, boss?" Cole asked pointing to the two young girls and what looked like their mother.

The two girls looked very scared. Their mother on the other hand, was standing strait and glaring at me.

I tilted my head to the side and took a step towards her.

"What are you." I growled in her face.

"What do you think?" She said as her eyes brightening in color.

"Leave them here. They might be useful later."

I turned to the door and left without another word.

"But sir," Jacob flashed next to me, "were all hungry, and need to feed."

"We are all hungry, Jacob. But we need them alive."

"Yes sir," he mumbled falling into step with me.

James and Cole were close behind, following quietly.

"Sir, where are we going now?" Cole asked running his hand through his brown hair.

"Where else? Gentlemen, I hope you like plane rides, because we are going to England."

The day we lost Eric to Harry in the forest, I wanted revenge. Eric was my wing man. He was my best friend.

"Why England, sir? That is very far away from Park, and she is-"

"Yes Cole," I interrupted him, "I know what she is. But we need someone who can get her better then we can."

"Where will we find someone like that in England?" Jacob asked as we approached the airport.

"She is related to Edward, yes?"

James looked confused still, but Cole and Jacob understood.

"You don't mean that we're finding-"

"Yes James, we are going to find him."

"Stefan," Jacob said paying for our tickets, "that is a very dangerous job."

"That is why I kept her mother alive. She mated with him, she can make him do anything we want." I turned to Cole, "you heard her voice, match it. We will trick him to come out in the open and then-"

"He'll be ours." James finished.

I nodded and grinned at the boys.

"Parker Sheeran is finally found, now John Sheeran will be."

FIN.

~~

KEEP GOING!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>