Chapter Twenty Two

Parker's POV

I looked up frantically, praying it was one of the boys.

Oh how wrong I was.

He has blond hair. His eyes were a light gray with red specks all over. If I wasn't frightened, I would think they were beautiful. He was very, very pale and cold. He reminded me of Edward from Twilight. He had the same jaw structure and the same body shape. He also had very white, pointy, teeth.

"Hello," he said in a Romanian accent, "you must be Parker?"

I looked behind him and saw three other guys. They all looked very similar, but each one had a different hair color. Brown, black, and red. They all had the same eyes though. That gray with the red.

I can swear on my life that I have seen every single one of these men before.

I looked back at the guy holding me and started to get frightened. He tightened his grip on my wrist when I didn't answer. I could feel all the circulation leaving it.

"Stefan would like her, she smells like him." the redhead said crossing his arms over his chest.

I opened my mouth, but his other hand covered it.

"We don't have much time before those mutts smell us, so I'll make this quick." He said in a rush. I nodded as tears pooled in my eyes.

"Who's mate are you?" he growled.

"What?" I questioned once he uncovered my mouth. Who's mate? What the hell is this guy talking about.

"Don't play dumb," he hissed, "who's mate are you!?"

I started to struggle to get my wrist out of his grasp. It hurt because of my back, but my wrist hurt even more.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he covered it and hissed at me. His fangs came out and once again, I felt light light headed.

My dream.

That's were they are from. My eyes widened and I struggled more. I need to get away from them. I need to get the boy's attention.

Well... here goes nothing.

I brought my leg around to the side and nailed him in the side of the knee.

He hissed and let me go as he stumbled to the right.

"HARRY!"

I was knocked to the floor the second his name left my mouth. My body screamed when I made contact, but that didn't make me stop fighting.

I now knew what they are. And I know what they were in my dream too. They're vampires.

I looked up and saw the redhead. He had the same features of the white-haired guy, but he had more of a boyish look. and he had freckles.

I heard a loud bark and the redhead was off of me. I opened my eyes and saw Niall.

I got to my feet and Niall bowed his head down. He nudged me with his head and I then knew he wanted me to get on him.

I climbed on his back as quickly as I possibly could. When he got up on all fours, I looked behind me.

The boys were in a wall separating me and Niall from the vampires. I was looking for one in particular.

Niall started to run away the second Zayn jumped and tackled the man with the black hair.

I saw Harry pounce on the guy with the red hair. His head shot up and he caught my stare.

His green eyes were filled with so many emotions, but I didn't have time to see what ones, because he went back to fighting. Harry head whipped back and I heard a sickening tearing noise. The last thing I saw was a red circle flying through the air.

Niall broke into a Sprint and I grabbed onto him for dear life. He kept going until we were at the end of the forest.

He stopped and bent back down for me to get off.

He ran back into the forest slightly and came back a couple seconds later human.

He was running and I knew what that meant.

"Lets go, now." He said grabbing my hand and making me run too.

~*~*~*~

I threw the brace on the floor and fell on the couch. When that guy tackled me, my back felt a lot better and I actually could run. I even kept up with Niall.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked for the millionth time. He sat next to me and leaned back onto the leather couch.

I moved away from Niall and tried to keep as much distance as possible.

When I saw what Harry did... something inside of me broke. I mean, he killed someone. You can't just over look that.

"Park," Niall sighed.

The door burst open and I screamed bloody murder.

"Park!" Niall shouted, grabbing my shoulder.

I slapped his arm away and stood up. I was about to sit on the other couch when the guys all came in. They didn't even look like they were touched. Not a scratch, or bruise.