Chapter Twenty Three

Parker's POV

All there eyes landed on me. Harry brushed past Lou and Zayn and made his way to me.

He was a inch from touching me when I took a step back. Harry gave me a questioning look. He glanced at Niall and Niall shook his head.

"You don't have to be afraid, Park," Harry said taking a step forward, "I won't hurt you."

I took a step back and looked away from him. I'm still 100% terrified of him. I'm mean... I know I said this once, but he killed someone for Christ sakes!

"I'm sorry," he said in a whisper, "there's still more to tell you. Like about your mat-"

"Harry stop," I interrupted him, "just leave me alone. All of you."

I walked past a frozen Harry and a sad Niall. Liam and Lou moved from the doorway and let me pass.

I walked out and tears started to fall freely down my face. The second I hit the sidewalk, I sprinted home.

Why do I feel like this? Why does it hurt so much to walk away from Harry? And even the guys? It broke my heart seeing Niall so sad. And the look on Harry's face made me cry.

I don't know how long I can do this for.

Harry's POV

The door closed. She left. She is gone. She doesn't want me. She rejected me. She doesn't even know. She is in so much danger.

I turned my head and looked out the window. She was running. I could see the tears running down her face... Did she feel bad?

"She's gone," I whispered letting the blinds fall back into place.

Niall looked like he was about to cry, so did Louis. Liam and Zayn looked shocked.

I felt like my body was slowly shutting off, like it didn't want to try anymore. I felt my knees weaken and my arms turned to jello.

I fell to my knees eyes and he head hung down. I let some tears fall as my brain processed what just happened.

"Liam," I breathed, forcing down tears, "She's in so much danger. She doesn't know."

Liam looked scared. He looked like he was heavily thinking about something. I got annoyed and read into his thoughts.

'She will need to be watched. That's for sure. We also will need to find a way to make her see reason that she does not need to be afraid of us. This is just bad...

Harry will start to feel lonely and hollow. He will be losing all happiness because of Park. We need to act fast.

Those twats in the forest were just the beginning. They were Stefan's "workers". They're probably telling him what happened as we speak. We have to stay on full alert and watch over Parker.'

Liam suddenly spoke, making everyone jump.

"I'm afraid to say this, but we might have to get help on this one..." He took out his phone and dialed a number, "Hey, Ed? I need your help."