Chapter Twently Six

Harry's POV

I shifted to my human form when I reached the end of the forest. It wasn't our side... it was the north side. A different pack owns this area. For me to be here alone is a huge risk.

I sniffed the air and smelt something sour. It smelt like rotten milk with dirt mixed in. Oh, God.

"Well, well, well..." I froze and the sent got stronger, I also smelt others too, "an outsider on our turf."

A sharp pain in the back of my head made me cringe. I fell to my knees and the next thing I saw was a menacing smile before everything was black.

Parker's POV

My bedroom door slammed closed as Abby was screaming and yelling that I was useless to her, and the family.

I fell onto my bed, crying into my hands. My cheek burned from when she slapped me, and my heart hurt.

I felt like I was slowly losing everything I cared about. Abby and Gabby won't even look at me anymore. My mother is to wrapped up in whatever she does to even say a word to me. Nathan is the only one talking to me.

I am losing everything. I might sound crazy, but I feel like my heart is slowly coming to a halt. I fell like it is slowing down every breath I take. I know it's insane, but that's what I feel.

More sobs escaped my lips as my door opened. I ignored it, because it might just me Gabby to finish what her twin started. Probably telling me to kill myself.

"Park?"

My hands left my face and I looked up at him. He had a soft, yet worried expression written on his face. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

My head fell on his shoulder and I cried more. My eyes slowly closed as i calmed down slightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and griped his shirt tight.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down, but my head instantly started to hurt.

"Ow," I said letting him go. His arms left my waist and my hand went up to my forehead.

I can swear on my life that Nate smelt like the woods, and I should know what that smells like from recent events.

"Are you okay?" Nate said looking into my eyes. I looked back onto his green one, but was mistaken.

They were a bright yellow.

I gasped, but quickly covered my mouth. I covered it up with a yawn, but he still looked at me with the same expression. I don't think he knows I what color his eyes are.

"I-I'm fine. Just tired, that's all." I said with a strained voice.

He nodded and stood up. I did too as he stalked to the door. He had his hand on the handle, when he tired around and looked back at me. His eyes were back to green...

"Sweet dreams, Parker."

In a flash, he was out the door, and it was closed.

I blinked fiercely at the closed door. What the hell!? Why was his eyes fucking yellow? What is he hiding from me?

My breathing increased as many thoughts came to my head.

One, he is a werewolf. Two, his eyes can naturally change colors. Three, he is a vampire. Four, he was wearing contacts.

Hell with two and four. I know he had to be either a werewolf or a vampire. He wasn't wearing contacts, because I didn't see him take them out. He can't naturally change is eyes color, because you can't have a bright green, then a yellow. It's impossible.

Nothing is impossible. My mind countered.

Werewolves exist. Vampires exist. Who knows what else there is? Witches? Is Harry Potter going to come into my life and save me from Dementors?

Bang.

My entire body jumped at the sudden noise. My skin almost left my bones. It echoed through my room until there was no more noise.

Bang.

I looked frantically around my room. My gaze landed on the door, but when I looked at the small space under it, there was no shadow. No one was knocking...

BANG.

My heart nearly jumped out my mouth when I heard the third noise. I backed up to the closest wall and my back went flat against it. I didn't hesitate to scan my dark room.

My vision stayed on my window and I cocked my head to the side. I saw a hand come up and bang again.

I slowly made my way towards it, stopping when it banged again. Three more steps Park...

I put my hand on the window before the hand outside could make another noise. The hand went down and a face took its place.

I jumped backwards and covered my mouth with my hand. He was smiling at me with a toothy grin. I saw the three other boys in my lawn, watching him.

I stepped back up to the window and pushed it up. It made a strange noise, but I pushed it up all the way.

"What the hell are you doing? Tying to give me a God damn heart attack!?" I whisper-yelled at the blond.

"I'm sorry, Park," he said losing his smile, "but we all really need to talk to you."

"Meet me at the door," I turned around, but he grabbed my arm through the window, "what?"

"Your brother can't know."

"Why?" he looked down to the boys, but they shook their heads, "fine."

I struggled out of his grip and grabbed my leather jacket. I quickly put it on, along with a pair of pink converse. I had on skinny jeans, and a light blue shirt from earlier.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my jacket pocket. I walked back to the window as saw Niall was already in the ground.

"Come on love," Lou said motioning me to them, "it's not that hard."

I slowly climbed out of the window and sat on the roof.

"You know what?" I said starting to go back, "we can talk tomorrow."

I started to sit back up, but my foot slipped on the tile and I stumbled forward.

A small yelp escaped my lips when I fell off of the roof. My body lunged forward and I was speeding towards the ground. My hair was flying all over the place.

My eyes were closed tight, awaiting impact, but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and was staring right into Zayn's.

"T-thanks," I said looking away from his beautiful light brown eyes. My face felt hot as he set my down.

Me and Zayn have never really talked. I've always had this vibe that he doesn't really like me. I don't know though...

"Come on," Liam said grabbing my hand softly, "it's not safe for you out here."