Chapter Nine

Parker's POV

Me and Niall were debating on what we should do because Mrs. Evans is being nice and let us have a free day.

But Niall stopped talking and looked at the doors. I was confused, and was about to ask him if anything was wrong...

But my question was answered when the doors burst open and Harry stood there.

He inhaled and then his eyes opened suddenly and furiously scanned the gym.

After multiple seconds of his frenzy of searching, his anxious green eyes meet mine.

My heart did leaps in my chest and my pulse increased a lot.

Harry made his way to the teacher, but kept his eyes locked on me. Even when he talked to her, he would always glance back at me.

"Why does he keep looking at me, Niall?" I whispered as he grabbed a volleyball off the cart.

"Who? Harry?" he questioned looking in Harry's direction.

"Yeah," I said as me walked to the small volley ball net that was set up, "when he came in, and even when he was walking to Mrs. Evans, he kept looking at me."

Niall looked nervous.

"I don't know," he said scratching the back of his head, "sometimes Harry can be..." he seemed to be searching for a word to describe him right, "Harry."

I was confused, but before I could retaliate, he served the ball to me. I hit it back and it just went like that for a minute, until a British voice made me look away from the ball.

"Can I join you?"

I looked to my right and saw Harry by the net, looking at me.

I was about to respond, but he was suddenly next to me, reaching out and stopping the ball from hitting my face.

I took a step back and covered my mouth from screaming. How did he get to me so fast? Why didn't he just let the ball hit me?

Niall was next to me in a second and asked if I was alright.

"Yeah," I said a little unsure myself, "I-I'm fine."

"Good thing Harry was here," Niall said looking at Harry, "or you would have got hit in the face."

Harry gave off some sort of a growl, but stopped it in an instant. He looked at Niall and narrowed his eyes. Niall looked into Harry's eyes and did the same.

The bell echoed through the small gym and I turned and ran to he out of here. They're starting to freak me out a little bit...

~*~*~*~

I walked out of the locker room and saw Harry leaning against the wall. So many girls were saying hi to him, but he was ignoring them. His eyes shot up and landed on me.

"Hey, Parker, right?" he said making his way to me. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight white v-neck. I could see some tattoos on his arm and chest... I wonder if the other boys have tattoos.

"Yeah," I said turning and starting my walk to biology, "Harry, if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yeah," he said putting his hands in his front pockets, "that's me."

"So what class do you have next?" I asked as we made our way upstairs.

"Umm, I have..." he took out a small price if paper from his pocket an un-crumpled it, "biology."

"Then follow me," I said walking into biology. I sat in my normal spot in the corner as Harry talked to the teacher, who's name I forgot.

"Class," she said out loud once the bell rang, "this is Harry. He will be joining us this year. I expect all of you to treat him how you would want to be treated."

All the girls in class stared at him like he was the last man on earth. They all seemed to "want" him.

Harry walked through the rows of hormonal girls and envious boys, and sat down next to me.

Almost every single girl was turned around to glare at me, but Harry ignored it and started to talk.

"Sorry I left at lunch," he whispered, "I had to do something... important."

"I understand," I whispered back, "I got to meet the rest of the guys, so it's fine."

"What do you mean?" he said in a slightly louder voice. Was he getting angry?

"I met Zayn, Louis, and Niall. They all seem cool, but I think me and Niall are going to be really good friends." I replied.

"You can't talk to Niall anymore." he said through clenched teeth.

"What!? Why!" I said beginning to get angry.

"Because I said so!" he snapped back.

"I can hang out with whoever I want, Harold." I shot back.

His eyes started to change colors. The green I came to enjoy turned a rustic yellow color. There was also a small amount of red around his pupil.

"Never. Call. Me. That." he said as his breathing sped up. He was holding into the lab table so hard, his knuckles were turning white.

"I can do whatever I want," I said slightly scared, "you don't own me."

He stood up, kicked his chair backwards so hard, it made a dent in the wall. He was fuming and I don't know why. He growled and then flipped the table.

I flew off my chair suddenly and hit the floor hard on my back.

There was a loud crashing noise and the whole class started to freak out. Some girls started to scream and others were trying to leave.

Harry rushed out of the room and left me alone, on the floor, crying in pain.