Chapter Fourteen

Parker's POV

My eyes shot open. I was sweating and painting. My heart monitor was going crazy.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

I slowly sat up. I winced multiple times, but I won't be able to sleep again, so might as when wait for the test results.

I laid my head against the head bored and finally noticed someone was in my room with me.

"Parker? Are you okay?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shaking with fear. I still remember the dream. I don't know what I was thinking about when I fell asleep, but i'm scared.

"I won't hurt you, Park," Harry said coming close to me, "I promise I won't hurt you."

I relaxed a little bit and he sat in the chair next to my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after a while.

"Does there need to be a reason?" he countered, clearly annoyed.

"Well, yes. Yes there does," I said in a calm tone, "I'm here, just sleeping, and when I wake up I find an uninvited guest in my hospital room."

"Well I'm terribly sorry for coming and seeing if you were okay!" He said standing up.

"I didn't ask you to," I snapped, "and besides. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you."

His head snapped to me. I could see the small amount of yellow starting to form in his beautiful green eyes.

"Well no one here likes you, so I did them a favor."

My heart broke into a million pieces.

That dream made me question if I was wrong about Harry, and he was this terrible guy. But then I saw he was here and thought that was so sweet, and maybe he cared for me. Then he had to have an additide. He just had to.

I think the look on my face made him realize what he said and his facial expression softened.

"Parker-"

"Get out." I mumbled forcing back tears.

Why does he have this affect on me? I would normally just ignored comments like that. But from him-

The window suddenly opened, reveling Liam and Louis.

"Harry, mate." Liam said climbing in.

I am so confused...

Louis went up to Harry and whispered something in his ear. Harry glared at Lou, but looked at Liam.

Liam nodded and Harry ran for the window. He literally dived out.

A small yelp escaped my lips and imetiently my heart sped up. My eyes widened and I gasped.

"He's fine, love," Lou said sitting on my bed.

Liam smiled at me and jumped out the window after Harry.

"Are you going to leave too?" I said in a whisper to Lou.

"No," he said smiling at me, "I'll stay."

I smiled and then contemplated on if I should tell him about my weird dream.

"Hey Lou?" I said after I thought it out.

"What's up?" he said looking up from his phone.

"Can I tell you something? And you have to promise not to repeat it to anyone. Especially not Harry."

He looked confused. Probably wondering why not to tell Harry specifically.

"I promise," He said after a while.

I told him everything I could remember. From the guys, to Harry, and the killing me part...

Lou looked like he was going to pass out.

"Well?" I asked him, "what do you think it means?"

He looked very uncomfortable. He was turning pale and had the look of uncertainty in his eyes.

"I-It was probably just a dream. You know... you got injured, so maybe your mind just thought of something. It's probably nothing to worry about." He said avoiding my gaze.

"Mmm... okay..." I said unsure if he was telling the truth or not.