Chapter Four

Parker's POV

I opened my eyes to see my annoying sibling bending over me. I groaned and rolled over.

"You have school, Park."

"I know!!" I groaned sitting up. I was on the floor in Nate's room. He was grinning at me 'cause I have school and he doesn't.

"Well, you should get ready." he left his room and I got up and followed him. I went up the stairs and into my small room.

I opened my closet door and was searching for a shirt to wear.

My eyes landed on my black see-through with tiny white skulls all over. I grabbed a white tank top to go underneath. I found my dark blue skinny jeans and threw all of the clothing on my bed.

I closed the door and turned to go to my bed. I undressed and then re-dressed into new clothes.

I went up to my mirror and rushed to put on makeup and run a brush through my messy hair. I snatched up a white infinity scarf and quickly put it on.

I grabbed my bag, phone, and jacket as left my room, locking the door behind me. I went downstairs and took my keys off the coffee table.

I went outside and slipped my red Columbia on. I unlocked my car, opened the drivers side door, threw my bag on the passenger seat, and was about to get in, when my gaze wondered to the corner house.

I saw five teenagers outside, surrounding a black Mercedes. They were all smoking but one, just like Nate said.

I could barely see them, but from where I was, they looked intimidating. They all were fairly tall and well built. One looked like he didn't belong in the group... I can't really describe it, but he just looks... different. Like he's more... innocent, he's the one who isn't smoking.

As if he could hear my mind, the non-smoker turned and looked at me. Even from two houses down, I could see his eyes were a light brown.

He opened his mouth then closed it. The rest of the boys looked at me, but I quickly turned away and got in my car. I could feel my cheeks burning, and I looked in my review mirror and saw they were a crimson red.

I backed up and cursed to myself when I realized I have to pass their house to get to school. I put the car in Drive and took a deep breath.

I slowly inched forward and was in front of the mysterious boys' house. I looked both ways very fast and sped off to the left.

The entire time to school all I could think about were those five boys.

I came to reality when I found myself parked in my spot. Ughhh! I was on, what Nate says, "Parker autopilot".

I turned off the car and reached over to grab my bag and phone. I looked out the passenger window and saw there was a black Mercedes parking.

What the actual fuck.

I swung my door open and flung my bag over my shoulder. I jumped out and then slammed my door. I could feel eyes bore into my back as I walked toward the school, but I ignored them.

I was almost in the safety of the school, when someone took my bag.

"Give it back, Demi." I growled. I am not in the mood for this. Not here. Not now.

"What do you have in here anyway?" she said in her ear piercing voice. She held my bag by the bottom and smiled at me, still chewing her gum.

"Please, don-"

She flipped my bag over and all of my stuff went everywhere on the sidewalk. My books landed with thuds, my phone made an awful noise, and my extra things flew across the pavement.

"Eww!" Sara cried, looking at my stuff, "she doesn't even have any makeup in here!"

Demi smirked and dropped my bag onto the pile of my things. She was looking very pleased with herself. She took one step towards the door, but a voice made her stop.

"That wasn't very nice, now was it?"