Chapter Eighteen

Parker's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and groaned. I reached for my head and rubbed my temple.

Where the hell am I? I don't even remember anything.

I sat up carefully, fixing my brace, and looked around. I was on a king sized bed. It had black sheets and a gray comforter. I was wrapped in it. Weird.

There was a small desk to the right with some books and papers on it. There was also a computer too. To the left was a huge window and next to that, farther away from the bed, was a door. In guessing it is a bathroom. Right in front of the bed was another door, but I know that led to a hallway, cause it was open. Next to that to the right was a closet door.

I unwrapped the comforter from me and slowly got up. I saw some random clothes on the floor, but ignored it.

I walked to the door and when I was at the huge staircase I remembered.

I was at Harry's house. And all the guys live here too. I don't really remember what happened after Niall tried to hug me though...

I made my way from the room, and down the stairs. I still had my TOMS on, so they made some noise when my feet hit the wood.

"Parker?"

I jumped up and looked behind me at the top of the staircase.

"Niall!" I sighed in relief, "please help me out here."

He helped me down the stairs and when we made it to the bottom, I was thanking him a thousand times.

"Park," he said helping me through a door, "it's nothing."

"Okay," I said as I noticed it was a kitchen, "now can you explain some things to me?"

~~~

Me and Niall were in the living room. After I asked Niall to explain, he thought it was best for all the guys to be here. I still don't understand why, but I want answers.

"Hey Park," Liam said as he and Lou came in through the door that leads to the kitchen.

I smiled and slightly waved back. I was a little on edge. As we waited for the rest of the guys(Harry and Zayn) all I could do was remember my dream.

"Harry..." I said softly. Even though I'm terrified of him ever since I found out what he is, I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my head fall on his shoulder.

Ever since I found out what he is? Harry human... isn't he? What else could he be?

He had bright red eyes that were staring at me hungrily. His fangs glistened against the moonlight.

Who was that man in my dream? He seemed so familiar... I can swear i've seen him somewhere before. I just can't put my finger on it. And fangs?

"Hey guys!" Zayn said stepping in and sitting on the couch across from me.

There were two big couches, and a love seat. Louis was sitting in the love seat, Niall was sitting at the end of one big couch, and Zayn was sitting next to to him. I was sitting at the end of the other couch-alone- but Liam was standing next to the couch.

He was smiling softly at me. It made me smile back because he's the only one looking at me at the moment.

"Guys," Harry said bursting in the room, "what's the problem? I was busy."

His bright green eyes landed on my scared ones. He looked at Liam and then back to me. He nodded and stalked to the couch.

He, surprisingly, sat right next to me, and looked at his lap.

There was a long silence. And when I say long, I mean long. Almost 10 minutes.

"Harry," Liam said with so much force, it frightened me a tiny bit, "talk."

He glared up at Liam, and Liam must have done something back because Harry's face softened and he looked back at his lap.

I was staring at my hands that rested on my leg. I was not going to look up until someone talked.

"Parker," Harry said after another minute, "I'm going to tell you something, something big. You have to keep it between the six of us okay?"

"Okay."