Chapter Fourty Six

Avalon's POV

Tears were streaming down my face as I ran into the forest lines. My heart felt like it was splitting into two pieces. I could feel Liam's pain. I can feel exactly what he is feeling.

I was drenched in water, tired from running, and extremely angry.

"ROB! I know you're there!" I yelled as I came into the border view.

I fought through the trees and bushes until I came across the border. I could see the town from where I stood, but I couldn't smell anyone. But I know that they're here.

I ran my hand through my red hair and growled. I know he's here. I know they're all here.

"Lookie here everyone," I heard a voice and spun around, "Little Avalon is back."

I lunged for him, but he was too fast for me. He grabbed my arms and flung me over his head. I hit the ground and pain exploded through me.

I closed my eyes tightly and let out a cry. My back was fucking killing me right now. I head foot steps circle around me, but I didn't dare open my eyes.

"Take her to Rob," he said in a nasty voice, "i'm sure he'll just love to see his sister."

~*~*~*~

"Little sister!"

I slowly brought my head up and made eye contact with Rob.

Rob is my eldest brother, and future beta of the Northern Pack. He is tall, and is made of only muscle, from my view point. He has red hair, like me and dark, mysterious eyes. Out of all my brothers, Rob is the one that looks like me most.

"Stop this stupid fucking game Rob. I know you want Parker. You'll never get her." I snapped, struggling to get out of the two unknown grips.

Rob chuckled and made the 'tisk, tisk, tisk,' noise, "Language Avalon, language."

I set my glare and never took my eyes off of him as he paced through the room. I know I've seen this room before, not many times, but enough to know that I have seen it.

"Yes," he said braking the silence, "I want Park. But I have a very good reason."

"You're an idiot, Rob. I thought you were smarter than this. She has a mate. And she's human. You can't touch her." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

He laughed again. "Silly little Avalon. She won't have one for long. Then... she'll be mine. And I'll mate with her, and once I do, my children will be the most powerful in the world."

I looked at him confused.

"She is the long lost daughter of John Sheeran! The most powerful alpha in existence! And here I am, the future beta of the strongest and most powerful pack currently. Imagine what the kids power would be! Unlimited, at best! They would overpower John."

"You idiot, you can't mate with her! She's Harry's!" I yelled trying to pry my arms out of the still unknown hands.

"Here's the thing, sis," he said taking slow steps towards me, "if their mate dies, they're free. If their mate dies, they don't have one."

My mouth hanged open as he smiled at my reaction.

He was going to kill Harry.