Chapter Twenty Four

Parker's POV

"Parker! Wake the fuck up!"

Something hit my face and I jolted up and was about to jump on the culprit.

"School, lil sis!" Nate said jumping on my bed. He was wearing black skinny jeans, and a plain gray shirt.

"Go away!" I groaned, my voice was hoarse.

"Oh, hey," he said sitting down on my bed, "are you okay? You scared the crap out of mom when you bursted in crying. Then you ran to your room and told everyone to go away."

"I'm fine," I lied getting up, "I was on medicine, I was emotional..."

I don't know if he believed me, but he dropped it.

"Anyway," He said standing up and walking to the door, "I'm driving you to school today."

Before I could protest, he was gone. I groaned in annoyance and got ready for school.

~*~*~*~

"Have fun at school, Parkie!" Nate said when I opened my door. He laughed afterward and I turned to glare at him.

"Have fun at work, Natie-kins!" I said in the same sing-song voice. He glared back.

"Touché..." he said nodding.

I rolled my eyes and got out of his car. He sped off and I made my way up to the doors.

I picked out an outfit to go with the nice weather we're having today.

I was wearing a light blue tang top with a dark blue crop top over it. I also had on black shorts. They were pretty short, but not as short as Demi's. I also had on white sandals that strapped to around my ankles.

I walked into English and my stomach did a flip.

I was staring into the eyes of Harry Styles.

He looked... broken. His eyes seemed duller then yesterday morning. His hair also didn't look like it normal does. It was more sloppy and pushed to the side, out of his face.

I took my seat in the front of the class the second the bell rang. I wasn't going to give in that easily. I plan on ignoring them all, forgetting I even met them.

~~~

I was sitting at my station, contemplating on what to draw. My hand drew a single line on my paper when I felt a stare bore into my back.

I looked up and locked eyes with Zayn. He quickly looked away from me and went back to drawing.

When I entered art, I was happy to know that none of them like art, but then I remembered that Zayn was in art with me... so, yeah.

I looked back to my paper and saw that my hand had kept moving and I was staring at a beautiful, curly haired, wolf.

~~~

Niall looked miserable. But Harry sill beat him. He had no happiness in his, now, dull blue eyes. He had his head in his hands and he seemed to be ignoring our History teacher.

I slightly looked to my right and saw that Liam was already looking at me.

He had something I just can't figure out written all over his face. Its not sadness, sorrow, or loneliness like with Niall, Zayn, and Harry. It was something else...

Pain?

Does it hurt him to see his best friends in pain? Is that what is causing him to be in pain? I don't understand why they can't just move on...

~~~

Louis looked just like Niall. Miserable. He just didn't have that "Louis Spark" anymore. He used to make everyone in Study Hall laugh, just the one day he was here!

Now he is sitting in the corner -alone- and is looking anywhere but me. It honestly hurt me to think that they are in pain from me... but I know I can't give in. I just can't.

I can't give in to this. I can't do that, and I want nothing to do with them anymore. They're all dangerous and can kill me in less then a second if they tried.

I put my head in my hands and let a breath out that I didn't know I was holding.

This is going to be way harder then I thought.