Chapter Fourty Two

No Ones POV

That prick and his pack were walking in my woods. Harold Edward Styles is a pain in my ass.

Him and his new mate were walking hand in hand, and I have to say, not bad. She's one good looking girl. There were four other beauties here, but she caught my eye.

If I wasn't bound by law right now, I would get her.

I growled as two new scents came into my field. One smelt like alpha line, and one smelt like metal-blood.

I saw the notorious Edward Sheeran. He was at Harry's mate's side and was talking with her. I used my heightened hearing to listen.

"What's dad like?" The girl asked.

"Well, he is really cool. Like one time, i was about seven, he took me camping and I was having a blast. When it was the third day, around eight at night, I started to shift for the first time. I have alpha blood coursing through my veins, usually alpha descendants shift sooner, but anyway, I shifted and he was so calm about it. He helped me through everything."

"He sounds amazing, Ed. I wish I could have met him, at least once." The girl said sadly, looking at the floor.

"Hey," Harry spoke up, "No one knows where he is, for all we know, he could still be out there, waiting for you."

I carefully stayed in the bushes and followed them, making as little noise as I could.

"You really think that?" The girl said looking at Harry with a hopeful expression.

"Why would I ever lie to you, Parker?" Ahhh! So her name is Parker!

"Harry's in love guys!" The girl next to the tall brunette with long red hair yelled into the trees. I couldn't see her face, but her scent and hair looked and smelt familiar.

"Harry's been in love, Ava." The boy holding her hand said kissing her cheek swiftly.

She turned to face him and I gasped.

Avalon.

I was raging when I looked back at Parker and Harry in the front.

Her name sounds very familiar. Well she is related to Ed... no possible way.

She is the one. She is the one that kills us all.

And I won't let that happen.

I growled as loud as I could and shifted. I ran back towards my side and kept running until I couldn't small them anymore, but Parker's scent stuck with me.

Park's POV

An inhuman growl made all boys stop and get ready to attack. Harry lightly pushed me behind him. Avalon grabbed my arm and pulled me with her into a shrub.

I heard tearing noises and covered my ears. Ava pulled me close and kept looking towards the boys.

"Ava, what's happening?" I asked scared.

She looked at me with sad eyes and then back out the leaves. "Harry can tell you."

"Park,"

I untangled myself from the stupid branches and leaves. Harry stood in front of me, back into his self.

Liam, Niall, Cam, Lou, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie, and Ed were all gigantic dogs, looking all around us into the forest. Nolan was leaning against a tree, picking his nails, occasionally looking up at me.

I looked back towards Harry. He took my hand and we started to walk.

"Just a werewolf from the other side, don't worry, he's long gone. Probably a new guy who didn't know what he was doing."

I nodded and looked at the twigs and random leaves on the ground. Harry was walking quite fast.

We made it to my house at around nine, which is good, because we have school tomorrow, and I still have to get ready.

"Want a ride tomorrow? Just me and you." Harry said standing outside the front door, still holding my hand.

"Yeah, okay." I said nodding, looking up at him.

He smiled and leaned down to my height. He carefully connected his lips to mine and we moved in perfect harmony.

I pulled away when I heard footsteps from inside. Harry slightly frowned, but grabbed both my hands.

"See you tomorrow," he mumbled as he brought one of my hands to his lips. He set a small, tender kiss on my knuckles. He let go and walked down the steps, drive way, and sidewalk. I didn't stop looking at him until he was in his house.

"Park! Get inside, it's raining!"

A burning hand gripped my arm and pulled me into the house.

"Ow!" I yelped once he let go.

I was soaked. I didn't notice...?

"Where have you been?" Nate asked putting his hand in his coat pocket.

"Why are you 200 degrees when its freezing out?" I countered.

"I asked mine first."

"I asked mine second, that doesn't have to do with anything."said climbing the stairs.

I slammed my bedroom door and took off my wet clothes. I threw them in the bin and grabbed pajamas. I put my hair into a braid and put on my clothing.

I fell asleep instantly, due to the events of today.

Harry's POV

I could feel Park's stare bore into my back as I walked away. As soon as I opened the front door to my house, her stare left.

I slammed the door and marched upstairs. I quickly changed, then ran downstairs and met everyone in the living room. Nolan was, or course, leaning against the wall with his stupid arms crossed.

"Liam, when is he going to leave." I demanded. He turned away from Ava and glared at me.

"They are leaving in about a week." He said glancing at Ed.

"Whatever," I mumbled climbing back upstairs.

I closed my door and ran my hand through my hair.

I took a quick shower and changed into a tang top and my boxers.

I looked out my window with sharp eyes and couldn't find anything. I sighed and fell onto my bed.

I closed my eyes, letting darkness consume me, but thought of Park being next to me.