Chapter Fourty Three

Park's POV

"What does he even see in you? You're hideous." Demi spat behind me.

When Harry picked me up today, he had the red sports car. Automatically, I refused and was about to go in my own car, when he pulled me in. Of course he made a grand entrance to the school's parking lot. Everyone saw us, and he made sure it was obvious we are together now. And word got around.

Demi found out soon enough, and now i'm here, with Ava at my side, trying to walk to advisory.

"Maybe he likes her because he sees real, not some narcissistic, self-centered, slut." Ava said turning around to face her. Demi looked taken aback.

"Who the hell are you to say that?" Demi said in a bitchy tone.

"Avalon," she said standing straighter, "Now who the hell are you to say that?"

"Look, Avalon," Demi said in a sweet tone, "You're pretty, and you apparently have the attitude for my group, so why don't you hang with us. You'll soon find out that there are some people not worth being nice to, or in Parker's case here, a charity."

Ava's mood changed from, happy, to furious.

"Listen here, bitch," she said drawing some peoples attention, "I have excellent judgement, and you my friend, are not on my list. How about you go run the the bathroom, put on another five pounds of makeup, and have sex with someone. Kay? Bu-bye now."

Ava linked her arm with mine and walked back the way we were going.

"How did you do that?" I asked as we passed many stares from boys. Ava just brushed them off, but I felt uncomfortable.

"Someone gets on my nerves," she said taking a breath, "lets just say it doesn't end well for them. I mean, I use to live with three brothers, arguing was normal to me."

I nodded as we entered advisory. Lou was sitting in the back, and he saved me and Ava seats.

Advisory is usually when everyone just sits around and talks, or does homework. Its kind of like study hall, but you can talk.

Ava introduced herself to the teacher and walked to the back, by us.

She was grabbing the attention of almost every single guy in the room. Even the taken guys would stare at her. I don't blame them, she has a gorgeous body, and she was wearing a black skirt and a tight gold shirt that cut too low, in my opinion. It looks amazing on her. And the two inch heals wrap it together.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" She asked sitting down.

I shrugged and unlocked my phone. Harry had sent me a text, he is in advisory too, but with a different teacher.

From Harry,

Hey baby, how's your day so far?

From Park,

Hi Harry. My day is fine, just dragging along. How about you?

From Harry,

Just thinking about getting out of class and seeing you in lunch.

From Park,

Aw too bad, I don't want to see you :/ sorry

From Harry,

I will find you and drag you in the cafeteria. Don't even think I wont, because I will.

From Park,