Chapter Fourty

Park's POV

"There's God, and then there's Satan, or the devil. But, that's human worships. Silly, stupid little human worships. Yeah, God is real, and so is Satan, and i'm not saying that they themselves are stupid, I'm saying the worship is.

"God is the most powerful man in the natural world. He knows when it is ones time to leave, and he knows when it is ones time to come here. He created the world, the human race, animals, elements-he made it all. He made Adam and Eve. And little did God know that one of their offspring, would become what man should naturally fear. But little people know about this story. God did not want a creature like that on his newly made planet. Everything needed to be how he wanted it.

"So he sent the creature away, where to, you might ask? Hell. He vanished every single creature like the first to Hell. Satan thought theses new "toys" would help him start something great. So he worked for months on different... methods, to work the beast.

"God saw his intentions to hurt the beings and sent all of them back to earth. God soon realized that he could alter the looks of them and make them look like a man. Or woman.

"Many, many years later, they all could change freely. But one day, Satan wanted them back and he sabotaged Gods creation. If back fired and the animals were named. Werewolf. They took very similar form to a giant dog, but still could freely change from a dog to a man.

"God decided from that day that any creation he happened to make, he would not try to destroy, he will nurture it until it is able to do things for itself.

"God realized that they would need people to be able to reproduce them. If they reproduce too much, it could end in the human race under-populating and the werewolf race over-populating. So he made a deal with a beautiful young girl.

"If she can stay in the moon for the rest of time and match each werewolf to the werewolf they are meant for, she would be named The Moon Goddess. The girl was shocked and very grateful. She is still doing what she was meant for to this day.

"Everyone has a perfect match. Even I do. But it is not that easy. Its quite perplexing if you ask me. But back to The Moon Goddess. She gives people mates. Every werewolf has one. We might not know who, but everyone has one.

"Anyway, I went off track. To answer your question..."

He pushed himself away from the window and slowly walked back to me. He had a glint of happiness in his shining eyes. I stood up as he was about a foot away. He looked deep into my eyes and the corner of his mouth slightly raised.

"To answer your question," he said in the same tone, "I feel a lot of things. But one above all the rest. Can you guess what that is?"

I barely shook my head, no, when he answered for me.

"What do I feel? I can tell you what I feel, Parker Ali James. I can feel the greatest emotion."

I looked in his eyes for any sign, any sign of something, anything, something helpful.

"I can feel something that not everyone can experience in their life. Parker, you're my mate, and i'm completely, and utterly in love with you."

~~~~~~

*Author's Note*

Hey guys!

So I finally choose a "Ship Name" for Harry and Park. After long consideration, it will officially be Parry.

I have some sad news as well...

There is only ten chapters left. ;c

Writing Found was the most fun I've ever had. Making up the characters, creating a story of mythical beings-it was a blast.

But good news. There is a second book. It will be called Hunted. If you payed attention, it will be obvious why I chose that name. :)

Anywhale, I guess I should stop now, got a lot of writing to do!

I love you all so much!!!

Stay beautiful!

~~~Aly <3